2013 Fall Regatta Report & Results
The 2013 Park City Sailing Fall Regatta saw a good turnout with 42 boats participating. Saturday's weather brought high winds (gusts up to 34 knots) and chop on the Jordanelle. Sunday's unsettled weather included gusts up to 24 knots and a big wind shift to the east. Full Results.
Winners for the event include:
- Laser No Coast Championships: Alex Gross
- Ultimate 20's: Mark Allen and crew
- Elliot 6m's: Maciej, Brenna & Ollie Mamon (+1 crew)
- 420's: Alex Dawson & Zane Enders
- Optimists: Wyatt Pike
- Open Catamarans: Ben Nack
A big thank you to the Race Committee and Volunteers - an incomplete list including: Tom, Joyce and Alex Hagan, Jim & Jay Miles, Bill & Meghan Rusconi, Robert Harper, Ken Block, Chris Hartley, Geoff Hurwitch, Jeff & Lydia Kluge, Cheryl Fox and more.