Come sail our Access Sailing Fleet. Experienced club members can have access to our fleet of J22’s and Rhodes 19’s.
Simply join PC Sailing, sign up for the Access Sailing Fleet and pass our skipper’s test.
Using the online reservation tool you can reserve the boats for 3-hour sails, up to 7 days in advance.
This year we are making a number of significant improvements for the program. We believe that if you haven’t signed up yet, that there are number of reasons why you should return this year.
• Scott VerMerris who ran our Junior Sailing Program is returning as our Director of Adult Programs
• Scott will oversee all aspects of Access Sailing. A single point of contact for everything from checks to boat maintenance
• The J 22 at the marina is being relocated to a much easier to maneuver from slip
• Our Rhodes 19 fleet has expanded to 4 boats
• Each Rhodes is undergoing an extensive refit. Each boat will be rigged identically, many new sails, new running rigging and major cosmetic improvements
• During the hours of the junior program we will be working to coordinate “launch service” to get out to the boats on moorings.
• Discussions are being held address getting to the boats on the weekends.
2017 Memberships are available now. Sign up to be a sustaining member – all memberships come with a Park City Sailing t-shirt and bumper sticker as well as open invitations to all Park City Sailing events (some additional fees for special events may apply). Memberships are not prorated and run from April 1 through March 31st of the following year.
- Access to J22’s and Rhodes 19 – $400 ($500 after May 15)
- Rhodes 19 Access only – $200 ($275 after May 15)
- 1/2 Season Rhodes 19 Access – $175 after August 1st
- 1/2 Season Access to J22’s and Rhodes 19’s – $320.00 after August 1st