Saturday, June 3rd, 11am
SAIL, SOCIALIZE, VOLUNTEER, LEARN
Lots will be going on! Here’s the breakdown
- Sailing Camp Orientation: Meet the instructors, learn what to bring or not bring to camp, see the boats, ask questions. For parents AND campers, BRING A FRIEND!!
- Sail a boat!! Already an access member? Take a boat out for a spin! Not yet a member? Jump on a boat for a sail and hear what it’s all about.
- Laser clinic for our Laser racers (or wannabe’s!). Chalk talk and on the water drills
- Fun race! Let’s get as many boats on the water as we can and set off towards the dam. Whoever gets back first WINS!
- Cannon fire, BBQ, cornhole, music and more!
Volunteers are always needed for this event! Please email Jean for details!